Talent Acquisition Lead
The Talent Acquisition Lead is responsible for managing and overseeing the development and implementation of the Recruitment initiatives across AMMROC, including the management of the recruitment process lifecycle, candidate sourcing and assessment, selection, hiring practices and effective advertisement/ branding in order to deliver and meet the organisation’s human resource requirements and select high calibre talent
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in HR or MBA as an added advantage
Qualifications and experience
- HR related certificates accredited by CIPD /SHRM or equivalent
- Minimum of 6-10 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a leadership role in a similar division and industry.
- Experience in a military MRO facility is preferred
- Proficient knowledge of talent supply & sourcing, workforce planning, forecasting & scheduling.
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Good knowledge of project & contract management
- Good knowledge of capacity building, measurement and evaluation
- Excellent analytical, research and report development skills
- Ability to coach & mentor the team
- Conceptual and strategic thinking skills.
- Thorough knowledge of UAE Labor Laws.
- Awareness of local cultural and social factors.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Develops an annual recruitment plan to outline the most appropriate strategies and approaches for identifying and selecting high caliber talent for technical and non-technical vacancies into required roles in a timely manner, incorporating Emiratization objectives.
- Manages the development, maintenance and implementation of all recruitment related processes such as conducting interviews, gathering CVs, issuing offers, etc. to ensure uniformity in the quality and selection of candidates.
- Manages the implementation of selection and recruitment strategies, tools, techniques and methodologies, and ensure support is provided to the departments on assessing potential candidates in order to acquire the required talent into the organization.
- Manages the development and maintenance of professional relations with local, regional and international recruitment agencies in order to source qualified candidates.
- Manages Subcontract employee recruitment and ensures quality of hire provided by subcontract suppliers are in line with AMMROC manpower requirements.
- Monitors the development and maintenance of the recruitment database to ensure that all received CV’s of potential and interviewed candidates is up-to-date and available to facilitate the talent acquisition process in AMMROC.
- In conjunction with and as required by higher management, recommends improvements to the formulation and implementation of the Recruitment departmental strategy in line with AMMROC’s vision and mission.
- Ensures that strategy is translated into annual operational business plans for the Recruitment department and that performance is monitored and managed to ensure continuous improvement
- Oversees the branding strategy using social media, job boards, networking events, diversity initiatives, etc. to position AMMROC in the market within the approved AMMROC brand parameters.
- Manages the promotion of AMMROC’s brand on the market through building relationships with local universities, government agencies and participating in employment conferences and job fairs to strengthen the brand positioning of AMMROC as an employer of choice and attract high quality candidates
- As and when requested, identifies the list of external consultants eligible to provide the relevant services and work with the Procurement department to issue RFP/tenders as per AMMROC’s requirements and policy.
- Conducts technical and financial analysis of the HC proposals submitted by the vendors along with the relevant stakeholders to ensure the scope of work addresses AMMROC’s requirements
- Recommends the Recruitment budget, and monitors financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of forecasted costs and revenues; areas of underperformance are identified and opportunities to improve performance are capitalized upon.
- Manages department’s staff and teams by overseeing their performance management, recruitment, training and development to ensure high levels of engagement and competence.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders on matters related to recruitment in order to facilitate flow of information and determine the time to hire.
- Manages the collaboration between the Recruitment department and other functions within AMMROC as required in order to facilitate the right recruitment and selection of a candidate.
- Recommends improvements to departmental policy and manages the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of Recruitment so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
- Develops standardization of AMMROC’s recruitment policies and procedures, recruitment plan in delivering high quality talent within established benchmarks for time to hire and cost to hire.
- Implements and ensures the automation of processes and proper documentation for all processes and procedures.
- Supervises the preparation of timely and accurate departmental MIS statements and reports pertaining to Recruitment department to meet AMMROC and departmental requirements, policies and standards
- Performs other related duties or assignments as directed.