To manage projects (including and not limited to lead initiation; resource & financial planning; designing; execution; quality assurance; monitoring; controlling and successful closure of projects) with an aim to deliver expected project outcomes with the budget targets and as per the customer requirements.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum master degree in engineering (electrical/electronic/mechanical/IT/aerospace/chemical) or equivalent
- Certification in project management
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in engineering project management in public/private sector organization
- Define project scope
- Estimate cost, time and resources
- Define activity planning and sequencing
- Lead project planning, implementation and delivery
- Ensures maintaining updated project files and documentations
- Control project deliverables and cost throughout the project.
- Manages the preparation of business cases for new initiatives
- Maintain and manage strong clients, customers and subcontractors’ relationships