Senior Editor, QMS Documentation
To provide documentation support to EARTH for compliance with the Quality Management System, Security Information Management System, and Control of QMS Documents procedure. Track and monitor change requests in relation to QMS documentations. To work closely with the process owners; Officers, Directors, Heads and Managers in writing, editing, and producing various output formats for technical and functional documentation/content to improve document tracking and control, and effectiveness of communications for all documentation inputs.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in English language, or education (English), or business management is required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in editing and proofreading and an emphasis on technical documentation is required.
- Proofread and edit company documentation to ensure grammatical accuracy and consistency of style in accordance with company guidelines and edit electronic files using Microsoft Word Track Changes.
- Advise in matters of style, naming conventions, syntax, references, terminology, and branding to be used in accordance with company guidelines.
- Improve editorial and visual standards for documents and recommend new designs, and layouts as required.
- Create, implement, and maintain master list for internal document tracking system as per control of QMS procedure; maintain version control of all documentation.
- keeps process owners informed as to the status of their procedures. Also, monitor and track the review and approval process of documents; manuals and procedures.
- Maintain and control master list for obsolete documents and all the records of change request forms.
- Communicate and coordinate with process owners; Officer’s, Directors, Head’s and Manager’s in editing QMS procedures and documents.
- Maintain a hard copy archive of distributed the approved manuals and procedures.
- Assist with all document production and publishing as directed, which may include graphic formatting and processes flow chart.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of information in relation to company projects, policies, manuals, procedures, and forms.
- Publish and communicate QMS related documentation and producing various output formats for technical and functional documentation/procedures.