Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
CLOSES ON: 2020-02-26
Direct reports: NA
Reports to: Maintenance Line Manager
To perform assembling and integration of new/modified electro-optics systems/components/parts as per the specific product design, drawings, schematics and specifications.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum diploma in engineering (electro-optics/electronic/electrical) or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of assembling and integration of electro-optical products in public/ private sector organization
- Apply engineering modifications/designs principles to assemble and integrate new/modified electro-optics systems/components/parts.
- Perform on-going examination of electro-optics systems/components/parts during the assembling and integration stage to identify any hidden malfunctioning.
- Resolve minor technical issues report any impending service disruptions/problems to Maintenance Line Manager
- Perform post assembling and installation tests on electro-optical products to verify their proper functioning
- Service, repair or calibrate electro-optical products, as required
- Assist in conducting final inspections to verify the completion of assembling and integration activities
- Maintain a clean and organized work areas (e.g. assembly area, machine shop area, test area, welding area etc.)
- Maintain logs and document all assembling and integration activities
- Adhere to safety, health and environmental procedures