Admin Assistant, Operations Support
To provide administrative support to the Operations Support Department. Ensures compliance with Al Taif manuals, procedures and work instructions and compliance with all aspects of quality and environmental health and safety (EHS) to include ISO 9001and occupational health and safety OHSAS:18001 requirements.
Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Three years of general office experience, to include: maintaining a filing system, processing mail, monitoring office supplies.
- Assist the Manager/Senior Manager with all administrative matters.
- Perform a variety of duties to include: preparing and composing correspondence; answering telephone enquiries; scheduling appointments; processing incoming and outgoing mail; compiling and preparing reports.
- Organize and maintain files, records, manuals, handbooks, and other related documentation.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all documentation as appropriate.
- Monitor the use of office equipment and maintain office supplies.
- Manage and track purchase requests for office equipment and supplies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new or revised administrative directives.
- Independently resolve clerical/technical problems of moderate difficulty.
- May prepare and file reports of accidents and injuries at establishment.
- Learn, understand, and comply with applicable ALTAIF-GMC safety and environmental directives. Participate in the development of a safe and healthy working environment.