Perform work of moderate difficulty to support the Human Resources & Nationalization Department, and ensure smooth workflow to meet organizational goals. Maintain various specialized HR records, compile reports and records for management use, and perform a variety of related support functions. The work involves considerable employee and public contact.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or similar discipline is preferred; or a diploma in a relevant field with 3 years of additional experience.
- Source, liaise, partner, and manage external consultants/course providers to design and deliver programs as per requirements.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive succession plans for all management positions in the organization.
- Identify and implement competency gap assessment tools.
- Identify training and development needs across functional areas, levels, and competencies; perform gap assessments and develop training programs accordingly.
- Facilitate classroom instruction, including but not limited to new employee orientations, operations training, leadership development training, and other programs as assigned.
- Recommend employees for participation in internal or external educational and training programs based on specific training needs of individuals.
- Maintain current and accurate training records for staff members.
- Collect and maintain evaluation forms and data.
- Act as internal performance consultant with counterparts in various departments, ensuring that training support materials are consistent and current.
- Learn, understand, and comply with applicable ALTAIF-GMC safety and environmental directives. Participate in the development of a safe and healthy working environment.