Responsible for invoice and billing system adaptation development in support of a workforce in excess of 1,000 personnel. Develop system to compile and prepare customer charges, such as labor and material costs. Adhere to all aspects of standard operating procedures and ISO 9002 related to accounts payable.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is preferred, or high school diploma or GED equivalent from a recognized and accredited institution.
- 3-5 years’ experience in billing or accounting work is required.
- Assign cost classifications for assigned projects for all company-incurred costs for review by the Supervisor, Project Finance & Reporting.
- Support month-end closing to include processing closing entries and all recurring entries, and prepare the project-level expense bookings for review by the Supervisor, Project Finance & Reporting.
- Support review of subcontractor invoices for contract compliance and charging structure correctness.
- Support development of accruals under the direction of the Supervisor, Project Finance & Reporting.
- Review and audit all project-level expense reports submitted by Al Taif.
- Review supporting documents and account coding of petty cash transactions.
- Produce draft project-level profitability reports for assigned projects.
- Provide new business pricing support as required.
- Assist processing of accounts payable.
- Learn, understand, and comply with applicable ALTAIF-GMC safety and environmental directives. Participate in the development of a safe and healthy working environment.