Company: AL TAIF
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
CLOSES ON: 2020-02-26
Department: Security Services
Direct reports: Team Leader, HC & GS
Reports to: Business Lead and Admin
Perform static and patrolling duties to protect and monitor premises in order to prevent theft, disturbance, or infraction of rules, and maintain record forms and documents as required by the department.
Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Daily, maintain and monitor the workshop visitors sign-in sheet, daily key issue, functional area inspection report, and weekly key control checklist forms.
- Maintain reports of daily activities and irregularities of equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Respond to and investigate disturbances.
- Warn people of rule infractions or violations.
- Respond to all emergency situations in accordance with company directives.
- Comply with all Physical Security Department, Environment, Health and Safety Department, and other company directives.
- Inspect and adjust security systems , equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use, and detect evidence of tampering.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Security Team Leader. Learn, understand, and comply with applicable ALTAIF-GMC safety and environmental directives. Participate in the development of a safe and healthy working environment.