Provide healthcare support to Al Taif personnel. The post holder is in a direct and full charge role as the Health Care Professional heading the health program and, as resident medical staff, will oversee the healthcare of Al Taif personnel..
Education and Qualifications
- RN or LPN nursing qualification is required. Must hold appropriate certification, with appropriate education and experience.
Qualifications and experience
- 2 years as a nurse with knowledge of healthcare administration
- Empathy for the pain and suffering of patients
- Commercial awareness
Core behavioural competencies
- Organizing and Planning
- Demonstrated strong work ethic;
- Attention to details
- Emotional Stability
- First responder for injuries and emergencies that occur to Al Taif Personnel.
- Attend to injuries and sick call of employees; treat minor injuries and illness; administer medication; identify health problems serious enough to require a physician’s attention; provide supportive advice to employees if requested.
- Originate, update, and maintain, medical records for Al Taif personnel, to include medical summary forms, records of individual problems, details of medications administered, examination forms, and health history.
- Submit accident/incident/injury reports to EHS manager for risk management assessment.
- Provide adequate supporting documentation when leave or rest day is prescribed due to sickness/illness, and inform Supervisors of incidents concerning their respective employees.
- Establish and follow appropriate medical routines including record keeping in the daily medical log, disposal of medical waste, and managing and safeguarding medications as needed.
- Maintain inventory of required medical supplies; place replenishment orders when necessary, and perform follow up actions with Procurement to ensure their timely arrival.
- Submit monthly report of sick calls to Supervisor, EHS.
- Supervise and monitor employee health and cleanliness standards,
- Monitor/evaluate camp procedures, facilities, and conditions, and suggest modifications to create more healthy conditions.
- Maintain the cleanliness of Health centers. Ensure stock of linens, paper towels, bathroom tissue, paper cups, etc. bag used bedding for laundry; keep beds ready for emergencies; report maintenance needs.
- Coordinate coverage of the Health Center. Post hours for daily medications and health call.
- In coordination with the Safety office, participate in and lead specific areas of staff training pertaining to camp health and safety, first aid, and use of industry best practices for infection control.
- Other duties as may be assigned by EHS Management.