Work as part of the Internal Quality Audit Unit under Quality Assurance Section, the ISO Auditors audits Al Taif Technical Services, AT-GMC MBO or other projects actual practices against published directives and processes for compliance with the Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2008, Calibration Laboratories System ISO 17025:2005 standards and contractual obligations. The ISO Auditors documents audit findings; and prepares recommendations for corrective and/or preventive action(s) as appropriate.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree is required; and.
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Certification is required, Lead Auditor is preferred.
Qualifications and experience
- A minimum of three years of experience in a role with assigned responsibility for quality auditing is required.
- Minimum of 2- 4 years in assigned responsibility for quality auditing role is required.
- Minimum of 2- 4 years’ experience as a multi-skilled specialist auditing in a technical field is preferred Key skills
- Certified as an ISO auditor;
- A strong understanding of quality management systems and basic knowledge of audit procedures;
- Able to assess procedures and processes for compliance with ISO 9001, and ISO 17025 standards;
- Excellence in producing trend analysis reports;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs;
- Knowledge in the implementation of auditing procedures;
- Able to produce clear, concise written technical reports; and
Core behavioural competencies
- Organizing and Planning
- Demonstrated strong work ethic;
- Strong attention to detail, organized with excellent analytical skills.
- Customer Service
- Attention to details
- Execute the approved audit plan and conduct scheduled internal audits on Al Taif Technical Services and AT-GMC MBO in a timely manner.
- Conduct special audits as requested by Manager, Quality Assurance when necessary.
- Prepare audit checklist to include the requirements that reflect operations.
- Document internal audit findings and prepare recommended corrective action(s) where required to correct nonconformance.
- Prepare the minutes of meeting of Internal Audits and distribute to the auditees.
- Maintain the status of and follow up/track corrective actions, preventive actions and opportunities for improvement to completion and verification in a timely manner.
- Perform site visits in different locations though out UAE.
- Maintain and update CAR, PAR and OFI logs.
- Assist with preparation of external audits as directed by Manager, Quality Assurance.
- Assist in training and provide awareness for all employees for preparation to the external audit.
- Assist with creating trend analysis reports of internal audit process as directed by Supervisor, ISO Audit.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of information in relation to external and internal audit findings.
- Perform other duties as required by Supervisor, ISO Audit or the Manager, Quality Assurance.