The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support in all areas of CFOs business role. Scheduling the daily tasks and workload of the CFO in an efficient manner so that all the meeting schedules are properly arranged. The job holder is required to work in a fast paced work environment that demands not only excellent problem solving skills but also high level of organizational as well as communication skills.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in business studies, accounting, marketing or strategic management
- 6-8 years relevant experience is required in supporting Directors/ Senior Executives. Previous experience of providing PA support at a Director and above level essential
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications including Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong Secretarial skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Planning & Organising skills
- People management skills
- Customer service orientation
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Attention to detail
- Provide efficient personal assistance and correspondence support to the Executive
- Provides daily support to the CFO in relation to administrative activities.
- Ensures internal and external customers are attended
- Follows good administrative practice and procedures
- Prepares standard documents and correspondences
- Checks invoices and expenses and completes relevant documentation for processing.
- Deals effectively with customer enquiries
- Follows up on all administrative matters
- Manage effective communication flow internally and externally from the Executive office
- Maintains records in the computerised system.
- Prepares memos, reports and documents as required
- Maintains confidential reports and files & handles confidential information sensitively
- Develops and maintains contact database and filing systems
- Manages the Calendar, schedule meetings and priorities proactively
- Organizes and manages meeting logistics including the preparation of agendas and minutes.
- Prepares draft correspondence, briefs and presentations
- Make travel arrangements for the CFO’s business trips, coordinate flight tickets, accommodations etc.
- Liaises with venue managers and suppliers to ascertain event requirements and coordinates all preparations effectively
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- Ensures compliance with all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental management procedures, standards, controls and systems across manufacturing / resource management activities to guarantee employee health and safety, compliance with statutory and classification requirements, delivery of high quality work (in line with quality control standards).
Change Management and Quality Assurance
- Manages and oversees change through continuous improvement of resource management and quality systems, processes and practices taking into account international leading practices, changes in international standards and in the business environment, and recommend appropriate actions.
- Motivate subordinates and identify opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account international leading practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Recommends improvements to departmental policy and manages the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of activity so that all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
Progress Updates and Reports
- Prepares departmental reports in a timely and accurate manner to meet ADSB policies and standards, and department requirements.
- Ensures that critical progress updates and findings are reported to ADSB senior management and key program stakeholders so that prompt action is taken to minimise impact on the overall program.