Identify electrical vehicle test plan, complete and /or improve current ones. Looks for opportunities or implement changes to improve products or reduce costs using knowledge of electrical/electronic processes, and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Process or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing certification preferred
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Must be familiar with vehicle electrical systems equipment and machinery.
- Required to have good knowledge of general testing.
- Knowledge of electrical system techniques, tools and machines Must be proficient in testing /programming software’s and languages
- Required to interact and liaise with all units with Production department.
- Must possess very good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and technical skills required to understand business practices and recommend proper automation opportunities.
- Participation in all aspects of product design including: material selection, verification of design performance and manufacturing process.
- Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods related to electrical and electronics in the whole aspects of the vehicle.
- Provide technical expertise or support related to electrical/electronic manufacturing. Liaise with electrical product design engineering to assess the impacts on the current flow and/or equipments.
- Incorporate new methods and processes to improve existing operations, using continuous improvement for all electrical vehicle parts and test in all manufacturing processes.
- Support technicians, technologists, analysts, administrative staff, or other engineers in the electrical/electronic systems at production level. Advice impacts and risks related to that.
- Troubleshoot new or existing product problems involving designs, materials, or processes, specially the electrical/electronic systems.
- Review product designs for manufacturability or completeness.
- Train production personnel in new or existing methods.
- Communicate manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, or other information to facilitate production processes.