Junior Cyber Specialist
To support the Mission Engineering and Technical Support Team in defending, responding, reporting, mitigating, and restoring enterprise systems before, during and after any attempts at exploitation.
Education and Qualifications
- A bachelor degree in a related field (IT, engineering) is preferred, however any degree is considered a suitable entry point to the role.
Qualifications and experience
- No prior qualifications or experience are required - all training is provided as part of the role.
- Able to read and write fluently in English at a professional level
(will be tested for validation)
Core behavioural competencies
- Intellectually Curious
- Able to work in a very fast paced, demanding environment
- Team player
- Conducts collection, processing, and/or geolocation of systems to exploit, locate, and/or track targets of interest.
- Performs network navigation, tactical forensic analysis, and, when directed, executes on-net operations.
- Analyze internal operational architecture, tools, and procedures for ways to improve performance.
- Collaborate with development organizations to create and deploy the tools needed to achieve objectives.