Specialist Translator/ Interpreter
Conduct written and verbal translation, primarily from English to Arabic but also from Arabic to English on occasion.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree. Translation or language specialization preferred.
Qualifications and experience
- Two years minimum of professional translation work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with working in small team, with demanding deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail.
Core behavioural competencies
- Drives and delivers performance result
- Demonstrates learning agility
Verbal translation during training courses, training assessments and meetings.
Training material editing & proofreading.
Work in teams when designated, to complete translation work as part of projects.
Maintain client confidentiality and workplace operational security procedures.
Other responsibilities as designated, within the reasonably expected boundaries of a translation role.