Human Resources Specialist
Support end to end employee lifecycle including but not limited to, onboarding, HRMS system compliance, work permit and visa administration, payroll administration, employee relations and separations.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
Qualifications and experience
- One-year professional HR/Admin work preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Willing to with working in multinational team, with demanding deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail.
- High interpersonal skills.
Core behavioural competencies
- Drives and delivers performance result
- Demonstrates learning agility
Onboarding and Orientation support and coordination
Administering employment contracts and amendments
Administering visa formalities, medical insurance and pension
HRMS administration – employee data, leave, compensation and benefits
Employee separation - coordination documentation, repatriation and final payments
Responding to employee queries on timely and professional manner
Other responsibilities as designated, within the reasonably expected boundaries of a translation role.