Electrical Systems Manager
This role provides electrical engineering technical support by developing, maintaining & deploying world class vehicle electrical systems and designs. Execute electrical projects by supervising installations; resolving design issues. Maintains electrical systems by establishing, enforcing and testing programs.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electrical).
- PMP, Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing certification preferred
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results
- 5-8 Years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in Electrical Engineering Design and Development of Automotive Vehicle Body and/or Chassis Systems
- Must have experience with and be able to exhibit the use of structured problem solving techniques utilizing computer applications
- Analytical and technical skills required to understand business practices and recommend proper automation opportunities
- Accomplishes electrical engineering team human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing electrical engineering information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining administrative system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting electrical engineering requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops strategic electrical plans by studying operational plans; studying existing conditions; determining needs to accomplish operational plans; mapping solutions; updating and modifying requirements and solutions; preparing cost estimates and budgets.
- Plans electrical projects by determining specifications; selecting contractors; establishing installation schedules; planning shut-downs and installations; integrating requirements with architectural and mechanical designs; verifying code requirements; updating cost estimates.
- Completes electrical projects by supervising installations; resolving design issues.
- Maintains electrical systems by establishing and enforcing preventive and on-going maintenance, and testing programs; scheduling repairs; coordinating shut-downs and installations.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with codes and legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining current on codes and requirements; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.