Programme Management Director
Responsible for the successful management & delivery of programs against established commitments. Acts as the focal point of contact and manages all external and internal communications with cross-functional teams. Plans and directs schedules; identifies and escalates issues; drives problems to resolution; and identifies and manages risk.
Education and Qualifications
- Master’s Degree level in Technical or Engineering or Business Administration
- Project Management Professional
Qualifications and experience
- Defense vehicle manufacturing/ engineering - 20 YEARS
- Project Management of complex equipment projects
- Management of teams
- Identify and manage stakeholders; work cross-functionally with both the internal teams and the external partners to define our common objective.
- Set objectives, assign tasks, allocate budgets and agree to timetables for achieving intermediate and overall goals.
- Create the project budgets and manage the budget within approvals.
- Identify project resource requirements.
- Coordinate and monitor progress across all projects, and establish a formal reporting structure to ensure that projects remain on target.
- Provide monthly project status and contractual performance report on each project.
- Ensure delivery and acceptance of completed deliverables by the customer.
- Prepare, contract and maintain the project work breakdown structure.
- Plan, design and implement overall risk evaluation process; Identify and manage project risks.
- Ensure sound Contract Management process.
- Identify and manage any changes to the contract through the sound application of the CVO Process (Contract Variation Order)
- Program Financial Management:
- Invoicing, Debtors and Cash Flow
- Actual vs. Budget Performance
- Contract Negotiation