QC Team Leader
Responsible for organizing, administering, and controlling of all quality functions. Responsibilities include outgoing quality, safety, and efficacy of all material and finished products. Ensure that the total plant compliance with all applicable Federal and International regulations. Ensure that a quality system is established, implemented, and maintained in accordance with standards.
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in Quality/Mechanical/Production Engineering or related equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is preferred.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Quality Control/Quality Assurance in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record of driving continuous quality improvement.
- Requires full proficiency in a range of technical processes or procedures through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience.
- Perform QC inspection to verify incoming goods and the work-in-progress.
- Completes a variety of atypical assignments
- Works within defined technical processes and procedures or methodologies and may help determine the appropriate approach for new assignments
- Works with a limited degree of supervision, with oversight focused only on complex new assignments
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience in QC
- Understands how own and related teams coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve objectives
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or occur infrequently in QC based on existing precedents or procedures
- Impacts the team’s results through the quality and effectiveness of own work
- Explains complex technical information including interdependencies within the team and others.
- Read and understand blueprints and specifications related to weapons.
- Monitor or observe operations as per work instructions to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the process or assembly.
- Ensure that 5`S is maintained all the time in quality control lab & inspection areas.
- Inspect, test, measure and make inspection report for materials or products being produced/procured.
- Inspect products at incoming, in process, pre range & final inspection against work instruction & inspection plans by using appropriate tools (rulers, callipers, gauges, micrometres etc.).
- Make report of all the findings during inspection and submit to engineers to further decide on the disposition.
- Segregate and quarantine all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Ensure that all the files related to inspection and test results save to appropriate folders.
- Ensure that inspection daily tracker is updated and properly filled on day to day basis.
- Report inspection and test data related to Weapons.
- Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality Management System requirements.