ERP Data Entry
Responsible for maintaining, updating and uploading data to ERP specifically assembly timing and completed quantities. This position will work closely with the assembly team, planning engineers and project controllers to ensure that the uploaded data is accurate and reflecting the actual output.
Education and Qualifications
- High school / Diploma in a relevant discipline
- Strong computer skills, attention to detail, communication and time-management skills.
- Excellent experience in Microsoft Office specially Excel
- Excellent typing skills and attention to detail
- 1-3 years of working experience as data entry
- Preferred to have experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Office administration
- Computer literacy
- English language skills (Oral and written)
Core behavioural competencies
- Customer and community focus
- Planning and organizing
- Accountability, Attitudes and Ethics
- Working together
- Confirm the accuracy of data and transfer this information from paper records into digital databases "ERP".
- Gather the production orders and/or other data from the supervisors/operators that should be uploaded to the ERP on daily basis.
- Upload the actual data from the production orders to the ERP on daily basis.
- Ensure that the uploaded data is reviewed, analyzed and verified to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Develop spreadsheets accurately with large numbers of figures.
- Complete data management by sorting, batching, and archiving files.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records for completed work in order to accurately retrieve data.
- Work closely with the planning and project teams to ensure the accuracy of data reported.
- Work within the limits of authority as defined by the Assembly Supervisor.