Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Company marketing Activities, both external and internal. Participates in the development and implementation of support materials and services in the area of marketing, coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization, develops knowledge of customers, understanding of competitors, and an awareness of the effects of market dynamics within the market sub-segments of small weapons.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/ Business Administration or closely related discipline
Qualifications and experience
- At least 5+ years’ experience of sales and marketing in a defense setting.
- Two years leadership experience in a manufacturing sales work environment
- Experience in Product development & client relation
- Understanding the Customer and Product Development
- Customer and community focus
- Negotiation and influence
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Solid statistical analysis and problem solving skills.
- Accountability, Attitudes and Ethics
- Contract negotiation and completion
- Thorough knowledge of Sales Concepts, Marketing Acumen
- Advanced organizational skills
- Knowledge of different types of metals and composites used in manufacturing weapons
- Knowledge and understanding of continuous engineering principles
- Risk management
- Computer literacy
- English & Arabic language skills (Oral and written)
- Market Planning and Strategy
- Understanding military and LE terminology and common words
- Advanced organizational skills
- Strategic thinking, planning and execution of marketing plans
- High-energy professional, proactive and self-motivated
- High level of creativity and drive for innovative marketing strategies
- Experienced in working in multi-site, multi-divisional international teams in a very dynamic environment
- Ability to express the value of complex solutions in terms of their business value to customers
- Assist with consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all Audiences, both internal and external
- Create an ongoing activities that promote the company and its products
- Ensures effective control of marketing results
- Develop and oversee the production of marketing activities and materials.
- Collaborate with upper management, R&D and product development staff.
- Develop customer, competitor, and market understanding for assigned market sub-segments;
- Work established relationships with external defense contractors, program managers and government and military decision-makers;
- Conduct primary and secondary research to determine customer needs and generate business leads by building relationships and identifying and qualifying new opportunities;
- Create and implement strategies and actions Area that create, identify, develop and qualify profitable new business opportunities that grows Caracal’s revenues;
- Collaborate with the sales departments on sales activities, demos and trade shows.
- Analyze customer information and develop customer key performance parameters, and opportunity price-to-win in collaboration with Sales department/manager.
- Leverage capabilities of multiple functions and customer access to create, identify, develop and qualify opportunities;
- Work closely with other commercial team staff to provide customer knowledge and strategic support for capture and proposal process;
- Capture key customer and competitive knowledge and share it across the organization;
- Support assigned business leader for new business; and conduct internal and external customer briefings including Caracal Sales Reviews.
- Acts as a liaison between customers’ commercial projects, company personnel, and agents in handling questions and problems dealing with deliveries and specifications.