Senior Security Management Officer
To manage the security of the assigned location in order to maintain safety of employees, facilities and assets, whilst ensuring compliance to EARTH security policy & procedures and standards.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum bachelor in business management or equivalent
- Professional certification in security management
- Minimum 8 years of security management experience in public/private sector organization
Experience of security management in public/private sector defence engineering organization
- Implement security management plan
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling the site; monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment and access points permitting entry.
- Comply with security management policies & procedures, programs etc. to ensure compliance with internal security policies and applicable government security requirements, policies and directives.
- Facilitate governmental security reviews, internal & external audits and implement corrective actions.
- Conduct security reviews on monthly basis to identify potential vulnerabilities related to compliance physical security, staff safety and asset protection. Recommend corrective action plan to Manager, Security Management.
- Deliver security-related documents, such as incident reports, status reports proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Monitor the work of vendors/suppliers in the design, construction, installation of start-up phases of security systems.
- Test security measures for final acceptance and implementation.
- Prepare, maintain or update security system drawings and other related documentation relevant to the assigned sites.
- Report security status, updates and actual or potential problems to Manager, Security Management.
- Adhere to HSE