To set up the special equipments for testing activities, resolve system set up and minor operating issues and supervise the Operator in operating special equipments indoor and outdoor whilst ensuring adherence to technical operation manuals and standard operations instruction.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Professional certification in special equipment/machine operations
- Minimum 8 years of experience in operating special equipments/machines in public/private sector organization
- Supervise setting up testing equipments to start the testing activities based on the project requirements
- Ensure all necessary tools and test equipment are available and operational
- Resolve all minor technical issues of the equipments and report to Senior Communication Engineer in case of major technical faults
- Ensure that the setting of testing equipments is performed in line with technical operation manuals and in compliance with the company permit to work system
- Ensure maximum availability of the adequate materials and supplies based on the testing plan
- Supervise Operator for day to day activities related to operations and maintenance of equipments
- Finalize activity logs and deliver reports on monthly basis
- Adhere to HSE (health, safety and environment) procedures.