Senior Data Analysis Engineer
To establish, expand and optimize our data and data pipeline architecture and optimizing data flow and collection for project team. Perform flight testing data analysis of PCM data packages; comprehend acquisition of the necessary data parameters, record the raw data, digitalize and display as per the project requirements.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum master in computer engineering or equivalent
- Professional certification in data analytics
- Minimum 10 years of experience in system maintenance in public/ private sector organization
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience of data analytics in public/private sector defense engineering organization
- Conduct meetings with concerned department and/or Program/Project Managers within EARTH to discuss the customer requirements and/or interpret RFQ/RFI/RFP to gather the technical requirements of the requested services
- Develop data analytics specific technical scope, design approach, estimate budget, resources and identify potential risks. Conduct meetings with the client to confirm, negotiate and finalize the technical scope
- Finalize program/project plans including phases, key activities, milestones, work schedule, work orders and work flows
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet the functional requirements of project.
- Identify, design, and implement process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Perform flight testing data analysis of PCM data packages and comprehend acquisition of the necessary data parameters. Record the raw data, digitalize and display as per the project requirements.
- Work with stakeholders including the project teams and suppliers (including Data and Design Consultants) to resolve data-related technical issues and support project data infrastructure needs.
- Keep the data separated and secure through single data center as per the project guidelines
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems as per the project requirements
- Finalize technical reports and documentation as required
- Adhere to safety, health and environmental procedures