Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
CLOSES ON: 2020-02-26
Department: Contract & Procurement
Direct reports: NA
Reports to: Senior Contract Specialist
To assist in providing commercial contract management support to EARTH’s internal and external customers that meet RFP/ RFI/RFQ requirements and consistent with Contract Management policy & procedures.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum bachelor degree in contract management. Business management or equivalent
- Bachelor degree in law (LLB) or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ contract management experience in public/private sector organization
- Prepare proposal budget estimates, commercial terms & conditions for customer and supplier contracts/agreements in coordination with Program/Project Managers and Finance Department for the review of Sr. Contract Specialist.
- Prepare commercial inputs for contracts and agreements for customers and suppliers including but not limited to NDA’s, Project Agreements, Sale & Purchase. Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Supply Agreements, Services Agreements, etc. (as and when required).
- Coordinate with Program/Project Managers and Finance Department to prepare the project specific insurance details.
- Monitor the commercial contract performance (specific to the achievement project milestones), prepare status report highlighting gaps for Sr. Contract Specialist to review.
- Inform the Program/Project Managers about a milestone event in advance, prior to the milestone occurrence and advise Finance Department to raise payment request against the completion of milestone.
- Identify post contract award risks specific to commercial aspects and propose risk mitigation measures/ solution to Sr. Contract Specialist.
- Draft responses to customer and supplier regarding contract deviations, modification in proposal budget estimates, commercial contract terms & conditions.
- Track customer complaints related to commercial aspects of contract, propose corrective. actions on non-conformities to Program/Project Managers and ensure its implementation.
- Develop Quarterly/ Periodically Account Closing of the projects, forecast estimates.
- Ensure effective management of all relevant contract related correspondences and documentations.
- Take corrective actions to overcome the gaps identified in
- Internal/External audits.