To assist in the establishment and management of Project Management Office. Track and report on compliance of project teams to Project Management Methodology and overall status of project progress.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum bachelor in engineering (in any discipline) or equivalent
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification
- Fresh graduate or minimum 1-2 years PMO experience in public/private sector organization
- Experience in PMO in public/private sector defence engineering organization
- Understands & evaluates technical specifications by analysing product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Confirms product performance by involving in test, verification & qualification trails.
- Coordinate project activities.
- Resolving technical problems and provide technical recommendations.
- Work closely with Project managers to support the implementation of project management methodology across EARTH projects.
- To maintain a central repository of PM toolkit including standard set of practices, processes and templates for managing project and ensuring access to project management teams.
- Report on compliance of Project Managers with established project management practices, processes and standards.
- Develop training material and assist in the delivery of project management training.
- Maintain project wise risk register in coordination with project managers to facilitate the review of major risks and timely mitigation.
- Track and report on the status of:
- Detailed project implementation or actions plans
- Budget monitoring against project plans
- Escalation and approval on underspend and potential overspend on all projects
- Important project documentation and correspondences
- Benefits realisation against planned targets
- Post project review reports highlighting the positive and negative project outcomes
- Gather qualitative and quantitative information on project performance and prepare project reports for internal management purposes
- Implement new systems and processes to optimise more effective project management as required and within the EARTH Project Management Framework