To develop and implement quality assurance plans and systems including and not limited to design and implement Quality Assurance (QA)/Quality Control (QC) inspections; report non-conforming elements and recommend corrective actions in order to ensure that the electro-optical products are assembled and integrated as per the desired quality and meets customer expectations.
Education and Qualifications
Minimum bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering
Minimum 0-2 years’ experience of quality control in public/private sector organizations
- Develop and implement HSE policy & procedures and standards (as per the applicable laws & regulations) to reduce employees' exposure to chemical, physical and biological work hazards
- Develop project plans specific to quality assurance including phases, key activities, milestones etc.
- Develop and implement QA/ QC Plans and carry out subsequent revisions, as and when required
- Provide quality training, assessment and human factors of the staff
- Develop and implement QA/ QC inspection plans including First Article Inspection, In-Process and Final Product Inspection, Sampling Plans, Inspection & Acceptance criteria and Design Validation Testing
- Interpret product specifications and other design inputs/ outputs prior to carry out product safety tests/inspections
- Determine sample size, acceptable error, levels of statistical confidence and conduct quality assurance inspections to review product quality aspects (including and not limited to product design specifications, manufactured/ integrated products and manufacturing/ integrating methods/processes)
- Analyze inspection data; prepare reports highlighting the non-conforming elements and communicate recommendations to Maintenance Line Manager or manufacturing partner/ supplier
- Coordinate with Maintenance Line Manager or manufacturing partner/ supplier and customers for the matters relating to quality trends, performance and preventive/corrective action
- Develop all technical reports and documentation, as required
- Coordinate internal audits to assess compliance to quality standards and to the internal quality systems including investigation, presentation of observations & findings and reporting
- Adhere to HSE (health, safety and environment) and environmental procedures