To perform maintenance of range of products (including and not limited to electrical, electronic, mechanical, electro-optics products etc.) as per the maintenance manual, technical documents/publications and OEM manual.
Education and Qualifications
Minimum diploma in engineering (in any discipline including electrical, electronic, mechanical, electro-optical etc.) or equivalent
Minimum 5 years’ of system maintenance of experience in public/ private sector organization
- Apply engineering principles to carry out maintenance including and not limited to installation, inspection, adjustment and repair jobs of products
- Perform on-going examination of systems/ components/ parts of product during the installation, inspection, adjustment and repair activities to identify any hidden malfunctioning.
- Resolve minor technical issues report any impending service disruptions/problems to Sr. Maintenance Engineer
- Perform post maintenance tests on systems/components/parts to verify their proper functioning
- Perform calibration of systems and products, as required
- Assist in conducting final inspections to verify the completion of maintenance activities
- Maintain a clean and organized work areas (e.g. assembly area, machine shop area, test area, welding area etc.)
- Maintain logs and document all maintenance activities
- Adhere to safety, health and environmental procedures