A Junior Engineer is an entry position for a full pledged Engineering profession. A Junior Engineer works under the supervision of a Senior Engineer. He is expected to support the Senior Engineer in assigned projects and tasks to gain the knowledge, skills, and experience of technical engineering fields that support developing his/her career path in engineering functions.
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in one of following Engineering disciplines (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Aerospace, Chemical)
- Works under the direct command and management of Sr. Engineer, and/or Chief Engineer.
- Responsible for checking and testing of certain meters if work is involved in an industrial plantation.
- Responsible for distinguishing concerns, identifying them and attaining solutions to these concerns.
- Accountable in terms of sharpening his skills and knowledge on project organization, standards of engineering and scientific investigation and evaluation to be more efficient at work.
- Responsible in maintaining the optimum performance of a certain engineering system or design, as per direct mandate by the Engineer.
- Execute precise engineering proposal computations.
- Organize and ensure engineering arrangements and revisions.
- Works in so many fields of studies in Engineering.