Quality Assurance Officer
To assist and provide QA audit and quality continual improvement projects support to EARTH and to ensure audit findings are correct and recommendations for corrective actions and opportunity for improvements are appropriate based on ISO 9001 and ISO 27001.Also, to ensure that EARTH's management and employees comply with company policy and procedures.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, quality management or equivalent field is required.
- Lead Internal Auditor ISO 9001:2015 certification is required.
- Bachelor degree in engineering is preferred
- Internal auditor in ISO 27001 is preferred.
0-2 years’ experience in assigned responsibility for quality auditing and QA role is required.
- Execute the approved quality audit plan and conduct scheduled internal audits for EARTH departments/ workshops and follow up the closure of corrective actions and opportunity for improvement with departmental heads in a timely manner, Also, perform site visits at different locations to validate EARTH processes and services.
- Assist and advice EARTH department heads or process owners in prepare and recommend corrective actions (CAs) and opportunity for improvements (OFIs) based on internal quality audit findings.
- Collect and analyze departmental process KPIs to ensure alignment with EARTH's quality objectives and report it to QA, manager on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain and verify the accuracy of all internal quality audit records; audit plans, internal audit reports, CA and OFI records, and update QA records.
- Assist the senior Audit team in conducting a special audit (out the scope of annual audit plan) as requested by QA, manager and based on business needs.
- Assist in validating the operational risks and the effectiveness of the actions taken to control mitigations through internal quality audit.
- Assist QA, manager to conduct annual QMS awareness sessions to EARTH employees.
- Prepare the minutes of meeting of Internal quality audits and distribute to the auditees and maintain the records.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of information in relation to internal and external quality audits and findings.
- Provide a monthly report on the status of the audit findings to QA, manager.
- Prepare audit checklists to include the operations requirements and ISO standards requirements prior to the audit visit.
- Assist with preparation for external audits as directed by QA, manager.
- Document internal audit findings and send the draft report with the objective evidences to QA, manager for review and approval.