Company: KNOWLEDGE POINT
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
CLOSES ON: 2020-07-31
To inspect, troubleshoot, test, assemble and repair PCBs and electronics equipment using IPC latest standards
Education and Qualifications
- Electrical Degree
- Electronic license/ certification in PCB soldering (i.e. SMD, BGA, THD),PCB manufacturing and repair IPC certificates.
- To troubleshoot, repair or replace malfunctioning PCB components.
- To assemble PCB using hand tools and/or soldering irons and reflow ovens.
- To create manufacturing assembly procedure for PCB production data pack.
- To use ESD equipment according to IPC ESD standards.
- To execute Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) generate Acceptance Tests Reports.
- To maintain PCB store inventory and to ensure electronics laboratory tools
- Able to use In-circuit test probes.
- Able to use and operate flying probe tester.
- Able to use microscope for very long time.
- Able to analyze and interprets test data.
- Able to use digital oscilloscope and digital multimeter.
- Able to work under pressure, with changing priorities, and willingness to put in the extra time to develop and to perform the assignments/tasks given; willing to provide field support during testing when required.
- The job is performed under general guidelines from the Section Manager (due to its seniority); daily work schedules and the prioritization of day to day work is left to the individual.
Attendance and Punctuality