Electronics Engineer - Specialist
Company: KNOWLEDGE POINT
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
CLOSES ON: 2020-07-31
To design, manufacture, and troubleshoot Printed Circuit Boards using international standards (i.e. IEEE, and IPC)
Education and Qualifications
- BSc. Degree in Electronics.
- IPC Designer Certificate.
- IPC Defect analysis and troubleshooting certificate.
- 15-20 years of professional experience in designing Printed Circuit Boards (PCB)
- To design Printed Circuit Board using design guidelines specified in IPC CID (certified Interconnect Designer-basic) and IPC-2291: Design Guideline for Printed Electronics.
- To create Design-Rule-Checks and classify them based on the application (i.e. Roger, HF, High Power Devices, Grid, …etc.)
- To perform defect analysis and failure troubleshooting using IPC Defect Analysis and Troubleshooting Guidance .
- To design/customize universal test benches (i.e. universal test bench for Eurocard backplanes VME, VXS, VXI.
- To create PCB production data pack.
- To create repair instruction and processes according to IPC- IPC-7711/7721 “Rework, Modification and Repair of Electronic”.
- To use ESD equipment according to IPC ESD standards.
- To generate Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) and Acceptance Tests Reports (ATR) templates .
- Able to use In-circuit test probes.
- Able to use and operate flying probe tester.
- Able to use microscope and use image enhancement software.
- Able to analyze and interprets test data.
- Able to use digital oscilloscope, signal/function generator, and spectrum analyzer.
- Able to program PCB manufacturing machines.
- Able to work under pressure, with changing priorities, and willingness to put in the extra time to develop and to perform the assignments/tasks given; willing to provide field support during testing when required.
- The job is performed under general guidelines from the Section Manager (due to its seniority); daily work schedules and the prioritization of day to day work is left to the individual.