Media Technical Specialist
- Help manage cost for AV/Electrical repairs.
- Maintain equipment and supplies stored to minimize waste and promote efficiency
- Prepare work schedule for all repair of technology and introduces changes in work order priorities.
- Provide installation, maintenance, repair, and programming of district digital telephone systems, including all modular associated subsystems.
- Responsible for the integration and servicing of non-contracted security and alarm systems to include infrastructure planning, programming, passive and active device service and troubleshooting.
- Accountable for the full maintenance and support of district visual learning systems to include; Televisions, VCR, video disk, LCD, projectors, digital video movie and still cameras and recorders, digital satellite systems, and other standardized systems as specified.
- Ensure all AV/Electrical installations, upgrades and repairs are in compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
- Maintains assigned departmental records and prepares activity and statistical reports when required.
- Provide input to the planning and organization of all AV/Electronics Media/Technology Specialist Job Description Revised 5/2010 2
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
UAE National Preferred
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views;
Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests. Planning/Organizing –
Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Conserves organizational resources.