Business Development Director
Responsible for all commercial activities within the company. The incumbent will be responsible to set the commercial strategy, drive international growth and ensure integrated commercial success, creating significant competitive advantage because of the purview and control of the entire commercial process. The incumbent will also be responsible for all Aftersales Support and implementation of effective Customer Relationship.
Education and Qualifications
- Masters Degree in Business Administration / Finance or equivalent
- Relevant industry certifications (e.g. PMP, Balanced scorecard (BSC) etc.)
- More than 15 years of relevant experience, at least 7 years of which in a senior management role within a government / multi-national / investments organization.
- Investigation of critical process and best practice activities, drive all New Business Development support for promotional events.
- Ensure Key Account Management activities with market, customer and competitor research and maximizing existing customer revenues. Ensure Sales and Marketing is fully supported by Product Management and that all processes are in place to ensure sales are driven
- Through pipeline and customer expectations are exceeded, directly assisting with proposals, pricing and negotiating to close such that the sales plan is met or exceeded.
- Track and monitor all sales budgets, forecasting, ordering, pricing, delivery milestones.
- Develop and manage channel partnerships. Provide mentoring, c competence and effectiveness. Responsible for defining marketing segmentation of target market.
- Ensure a clear strategic product partner program and assist in developing new relationships and engage in knowledge transfer to build technical sales team building strategy and objectives including research, identification and ongoing roadmap management functions are established and the product management team is focused on supporting sales and marketing through the delivery of exceptional technical solutions and including, product presentations, by development of supporting product management documentation.
- Customer business cases, ROI models, customer evaluations providing use cases, product pricing & product support models and product marketing collateral.
- Working with project managers to ensure successful delivery of product and service solutions.