Design of power electronics systems for various projects for the Defence industry as per customer specifications and provide ad hoc engineering technical support to the production line.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum 4 Year Bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic engineering
- Master’s degree preferred.
- PCB CAD (Altium preferred)
- PC board design and layout
- Lab and field testing
- 15 – 20 twenty years’ experience in defense industry
- 10 years’ experience in electronic hardware development
- 10 years’ servo design including control loop design
- Experience in problem solving techniques
• Design and develop power and other analog electronic designs to meet performance objectives as specified by the product specifications.
• Support on various programs in the development of systems, subsystems, components and software, such as flight computers, seekers, navigation and test equipment.
• Fabricate prototype units from rough sketches and plans and facilitates design reviews on these prototypes.
• Build prototype, implement product design improvements concepts as per customer specification.
• Ensure that design complies with latest safety requirements for safety critical devices where applicable.
• Conduct tests on components, assemblies, and final products.
• Analyze, report and review products parameter compliance with product specifications:
- Lab test results.
- Flight test results.
- Production tester results.
- Ad hoc investigation results.
• Perform obsolescence design-outs and/or identify alternative components.
• Facilitate and monitor the implementation of design improvements and cost reduction enhancements across the product lines.
• Participate in MRB and PCMBs to identify/define and resolve electronic design related issues.
• Perform other similar and related duties as required.