Procurement Specialist is responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The incumbent performs strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, searches for better deals and finds more profitable suppliers.
Education and Qualifications
Mandatory: Bachelor degree in Business Administration/ Supply Management/ Engineering, MBA is preferred.
Desirable: CPIM, CPM, Lean or Six Sigma certification preferred
- Manage and coordinate Remaya's Procurement functions and resources and ensure that all functions are executed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports on the overall performance of the Projects Procurement and Contracting functions for the senior management.
- Review and evaluate the work of staff and outsourced services under his/ her supervision, and ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively and that it complies with the
- Departmental policies and procedures.
- Manage and coordinate the Budgeting & Reporting and ensure that the activity is executed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Lead the site procurement/ purchasing function and focus on continuous improvement in regards to production planning, and inventory control. This includes but is not limited to: the integration of services between related departments, enhancing system controls, and cost reductions for supplied materials.