Performs, coordinates and oversees office administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support to CEO. Assists CEO make the best use of his time and ensure that work is handled efficiently and without the need for constant or direct supervision.
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO Office and internal/external clients.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the GM's time and office.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
- Thorough & efficient co-ordination with CEO’s Office on various issues & activities.
- Performs administrative and office support activities.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Maintain a filing system and provide file management support as required.
- Adopts a fair and non-partisan approach in the delivery of services.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Arrangement of travel plans and itineraries; compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Preparation of draft agendas, taking minutes of meetings and completion of draft minutes.
- Organize corporate meetings; orchestrating conference calls.
- Focuses on achieving goals and holds self and others accountable for expected results.
- Provide research assistance presenting findings.
- General administration and other ad hoc tasks.