Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
CLOSES ON: 2021-06-30
Department: Engineering and Development
Direct reports: NA
Reports to: Engineering and Development Manager
Performs safely the operation of X-Ray machine at X-Ray Laboratory, supporting production and ensuring the product meet the technical and quality requirements.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma with mathematics
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering preferable.
- ASNT Level 2 Industrial Radiography course.
- ASNT 3 Industrial Radiography course preferable.
- Radiation Safety Course
- Basic computer literacy in MS Office packages (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Basic knowledge on Engineering process, NDT, Defects.
- Previous industrial or medical x-ray /NDT experience.
- Working knowledge of other NDT fields
- Good verbal communication and Basic report writing skills
- Working Knowledge of Linear Accelerator and kilovolt X-ray machine.
- Experience in 155 mm X ray
- Performs NDT inspection of components using X-Ray
- Ensures all work is performed in a safe way.
- Analyses of X-Ray and provide report;
- Maintain the equipment in operation;
- Keep all the procedures and documents updated;
- Ensure everything is compliant with FANR regulations;
- To create LAHAB X-Ray standard with the pictures of defects and acceptance criteria
- Working on 155 mm X ray
- Operate the X-Ray machine performing X-Ray of products, supporting production and engineering;
- Analyses X-Ray and provide report;
- Ensure FANR regulation and safety requirements are being applied and respected;
- Performs the regular tasks to keep the facility operation;