Production Quality Manager
Company: AL TARIQ
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
CLOSES ON: 2020-02-26
Reports to: HOD - SHEQ
Responsible to implement and maintain a quality control system in the production department to ensure compliant product delivery.
Education and Qualifications
- B.Eng. degree or T4/S4 Engineering Diploma
- Certificate in Production and Operations Management
- Certificate in Quality Management Principles in line with ISO 900 (AS9100 advantage)
- Total Quality Management (TQM) certificate would be advantage
- 10 Years of relevant experience in a production line and quality control environment.
- Min 5 years’ experience in ISO 9001 environment. Experience in AS9100 is an advantage
- Must have experience with and be able to exhibit the use of structured problem solving techniques
- Supervising a workforce
- Establish and maintain a quality control function in production according to the ISO 9001 or AS9100 requirements.
- Manage and ensure a competent quality control team in production.
- Set and maintain a program to monitor effective production process execution.
- Establish and maintain a production inspection and hold point strategy.
- Establish and maintain a control system to ensure production inputs are according to product and production requirements.
- Ensure a sound non-conformance process is followed in production.
- Establish and maintain a product release and acceptance strategy from production.