Company: AL TARIQ
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
CLOSES ON: 2020-02-26
Reports to: General Manager
Responsible to execute projects in the company. Projects can be associated with client contracts or can be “Projects for Us” (PFUs).
Education and Qualifications
- Engineering (or equivalent) diploma
- Relevant technical training
- Project Management training (e.g. PMBOK) an added advantage
- 10 or more years’ experience in a project management setting.
- Preferably will have experience in defense, specifically in guided weapon development and production.
- Plans, directs, and performs activities of a project to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frames, funding parameters and quality program standards.
- This may include subcontractor/vendor management as well as working with other employees as part of a team to complete a project.
- Directs all phases of projects from inception through completion.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of projects.
- Participates in the preparation of business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of projects.
- Creates and maintain project documentation for project planning, requirements analysis, risk
- Coordinates and manages internal and external resources to accomplish project objectives, including change management.
- Identifies and coordinate all project scope change requests for approval