External Sales Associate
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
CLOSES ON: 2020-02-26
Direct reports: NA
Reports to: BDS Manager
- To support the sales planning and execution Commercial Department Business processes
- Responsible for overseeing the customer service and ensuring the company or corporation delivers the highest level of customer service possible. Supervises agents, trains, coaches, and mentors employees.
- Administers customer service operations, which deals directly with customers and is the first point of contact.
- Support to develops, tracks and reports key performance measurements for the department.
- Propose improvement for implementing processes and procedures to enhance operational efficiency.
- Oversees cross functional work relations that is targeted to resolve issues raised by customers
Education and Qualifications
- A Bachelor degree in business administration, commerce, sales and marketing, economy, logistics and supply chain or relevant field.
Diploma in with minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position.
Qualifications and experience
- Sales support role for a minimum of 5 years, or
- Business administration for a minimum of 5 years, or
Document/contract control for a minimum of 7 years.
- Knowledge of ERP structure (SAP, Oracle Financial, Microsoft AX, etc.)
- Uses Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word)
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Planning
Core behavioural competencies
- Planning and organizing
- Accountability, Attitudes and Ethics
- Working together
- Customer and community focus
- Support Sales Planning and Sales execution
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and focal point for communication.
- Handling sales telephone calls
- Administrating incoming sales communications (email, fax, courier packages, letters…etc.)
- Filing and archiving of sales communications, customer records, sales contracts, agreements, and transactional records.
- Develop and maintain databases to track Controlled Documents.
- Data logging/entry into department databases and electronic systems.
- Following up and reporting collection of credits.
- Physical escort of customer representatives through pre-delivery inspections and audits on the shop floor.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information to support sales decisions.
- Implement business processes related to document control and management.
- Follow standard operating procedures for kicking-off new sales contract execution within the company including communications with relevant departments/personnel.
- Document the issue of document numbers and log the return and destruction of controlled copies.
- Control and upkeep all formal documents and registers; Liaise with internal departments and external clients and suppliers to ensure that documents contain correct and understandable information regards their categorization.
- Investigate, analyze customer's problems and propose solutions.
- Monitor and evaluate Sales Agents and Sales business partners performance
- Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Analyze customer service feedback for improvements to achieve customer satisfaction targets.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Oversee product exchanges and returns.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Manage the process of distribution of internal and external correspondence and ensure good relationships with external and internal clients.
- Responsible for consolidation and storage of classified documentation and disposing of classified information as per project requirement.
- Carry out any other task as required by immediate supervisor.