Performing complete audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations. Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
Education and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred.
Qualifications and experience
- 5 to 8 years of practical experience in auditing
- Knowledge of ERP structure (SAP, Oracle Financial, Microsoft AX, etc.)
- Uses Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word)
Core behavioural competencies
- Planning and organizing
- Accountability, Attitudes and Ethics
- Working together
- Ensure that processes needed for the ausidt system are established, implemented and maintained,
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS management system and any need for improvement including the Infrastructure and work environment.
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- To plan and schedule periodic internal & external audits and follow-up to close all non-conformities arising as a result of the internal audit.
- Ensure that corrective actions are implemented and performance is monitored on an on-going basis.
- Organize annual Management Review meetings and maintain record of the same.
- Coordinate with consultants and certifying bodies and perform other related activities.
- Determine and agree in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications.
- Maintain control of document and data is in line with the configuration management system.
- Work with all department managers & their staff to establish procedures, standards and systems.
- Prepare the Annual Budget for the Quality Control Section.
- Upkeep the Quality Manual and re-issue the manual after making required changes to the manual.
- Comply with all applicable EDIC QMS, ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015 and OSHAD SF requirements