Exam Coordinator, Training
To provide efficient coordination and administrative support to the Instructors to enable effective and efficient work flow and coordinate with students / clients.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Vocational Diploma and/or adequate number of Professional qualifications in the fields Education.
Qualifications and experience
- Assessor/Verifier qualifications desirable
- 6 plus years of relevant experience, of which 3 years within a Safety, Security and Disaster Management sector
- Knowledge and understanding of accreditation bodies examination -wide processes, policies and procedures.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work to meet tight deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and work ethic
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Core behavioural competencies
- Customer and community focus
- Negotiation and influence
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Planning and organizing
- Accountability, Attitudes and Ethics
- Working together
- Responsible for all the internal and external examination processes, in liaison with staff, students, and examination boards where required.
- Assists with student exam queries, either via telephone, e-mail or in person, on a daily basis, and provide them with an appropriate answer, in a timely manner.
- Responsible for assisting Training Manager and Instructors in the preparation of exam schedules, room bookings, catering, and preparation of all examination documents.
- Liaise regarding the timely delivery of examination papers across all programmes.
- Assist the team obtaining examination questions and, where necessary solution papers, including re-sit examination papers.
- Upon the completion of an examination, or submission of an assignment, all scripts and assignments Assist with data entry and mark checking, and where necessary, liaising with the IT department on any technical issues.
- Support to prepare examination transcripts and to distribute to students, supervisors and senior tutors in a timely manner.