To perform fire suppression and prevention and respond to emergencies within the assigned premises for the necessary lifesaving, hazards control and asset protection activities as per Jaheziya’s polices, procedure and practices.
Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma or General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
Qualifications and experience
- NFPA-600(rev 2015) medical exam standard
- NFPA-600 (rev 2015) for Performance of Advanced Exterior or Interior Structural Fire Fighting
- NFPA 1081 (rev 2012) for Performance Advanced Exterior or Interior Structural Fire Fighting Qualification Standard
- Have Basic First Aid Training
- Have UAE Light Vehicle and/or Heavy Vehicle Driver’s License
- 3 plus years of relevant experience
- High level of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and work ethic
Core behavioural competencies
- Customer and community focus
- Negotiation and influence
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Planning and organizing
- Accountability, Attitudes and Ethics
- Working together
- Respond and suppress Fires
- Communicate Fire scene detains to the Main Control Room (MCR).
- Render Basic First Aid.
- Support Plant Operations by performing periodic inspections, testing, and surveillances on Fire Equipment related items.
- Perform Fire Watch and Fire Patrol activities.
- Participate in Fire Training, Fire Drills, and Classroom activities.
- Assist in implementing the Site Emergency Plan.