Ensure safe and appropriate mechanical and electrical removals, repairs and installations.
Provide clear and concise reports of all work performed on assigned aircraft.
Ensure safe fuelling or defueling aircraft as needed and aircraft towing.
Education and Qualifications
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License
Qualifications and experience
- Technical Aviation Maintenance Diploma or Certificates of Training
- Basic Course on SMS and Human Factors
- Knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Program, Aircraft Structures, Aircraft Systems and Components, OEM aircraft maintenance publications
- Conversant English Reading and speaking
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience as Technician with similar helicopter Maintenance Company.
- Experience with CAR 145 organization.
- Aircraft Maintenance Skills
- Knowledge of aircraft Technical Publication
Core behavioural competencies
- Team Working Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Performing all work under the supervision of a Licensed Engineer.
- Performing aircraft maintenance in accordance with applicable regulations, technical data and procedures.
- Performing basic equipment removals, repairs and installation.
- Operating ground support equipment when authorized to do so.
- Assisting a Licensed Engineer with complex repairs.
- Assisting with ground runs for the purpose of system operations and trouble shooting.
- Assisting with fuelling and de-fuelling of aircraft.
- Assisting with aircraft movements into and out of the hangar.
- Maintaining their work area in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensuring that they read and sign Reading Logs in a timely manner.
- Reading the relevant MSDS/SDS before using hazardous materials.
- Ensuring that correct PPE is worn at all times.
- Complying with all EHSMS, QMS, Compliance & SMS requirements.