Senior Analyst, Business Planning
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
CLOSES ON: 2020-02-26
Direct reports: NA
Reports to: BDS Manager
- To analyse inputs from Production and SC planners with a view to achieve timely deliveries without penalty
- To raise flag well in advance as and when any activity becomes critical for timely delivery
- To prepare various scenarios for senior management for optimum utilization of resources in order to maximize revenue/profit
- To ensure timely submission of quotes and invoices.
Education and Qualifications
- A Bachelor degree or other recognized professional qualification preferably in a commercial related field
- An MBA or other business management qualification would be a distinct advantage
Qualifications and experience
- Planning/Project management experience of minimum 5 years in commercial field
- Knowledge of ERP structure (SAP, Oracle Financial, Microsoft AX, etc.)
- Uses Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word)
- Project management
- Analytical skills
Core behavioural competencies
- Planning and organizing
- Accountability, Attitudes and Ethics
- Working together
- Knowledge of Commercial policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Commercial techniques
- Customer and community focus
- Carryout meticulous planning for forthcoming events related to business development.
- Analyse feedback from production planner to ensure timely deliveries without penalties.
- Analyse delivery plan provided by Production to ensure competitiveness.
- Ensure preparation and submission of quotes, purchase orders and invoices on time
- Follow up pending quotes and invoices.
- Organize PDIs, ensure smooth PDI and good customer care and preparation of accurate documentation
- Organize delivery with Customer. Ensure smooth delivery.
- Ensure quick /correct paper work post PDI for Invoice preparation.
- Check and deliver invoices promptly after ammunition delivery.
- Ensure fulfilment of departmental KPIs.
- Resolve non conformities.
- Ensure maintenance of proper correspondence, filing and prompt responses to all concerned.
- Study all contracts thoroughly in order to plan/monitor all activities as per contracts.
- Monitor cancellation/roll back of warranties as the contracts progress/get completed.
- Provide support to staff operating in the field (marketing, following up invoices, quotes, customer care issues etc)
- Leave relief for Business marketing specialist.
- Should be able to have complete understanding of customer contracts in order to advise on customer suggestion, complains, transactional activities including invoices and inquiries.