Manage munitions related training services provided by BARIJ Munitions, through a selected partner, delivered to relevant clients and stakeholders, both internal and external.
Manage and coordinate the accreditation of BARIJ Munitions and all educational offerings with the national UAE Accreditation Authority.
Education and Qualifications
- A Diploma in Events Management or equivalent
Qualifications and experience
- 3 to 4 years of practical
- Office management and administration
- Strategic planning
- Customer service
- MS Office
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Client Relations and Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Highly Organised
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure
- Risk Management
- Attention to detail
- Service orientation
- Business administration
- Administrative support
- Professional writing and verbal communication skills in English
Core behavioural competencies
- Creating and Innovating
- Developing Self
- Developing others
- Flexibility and Adapting to change
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Teamwork and Relationship Building
- Provide a structured training service to the UAE Armed Forces and other clients within in the munitions environment.
- Coordinate and communicate educational needs between the client and the BARIJ service provider/partner.
- Manage the accreditation process of BARIJ Munitions as an accredited school of excellence within the munitions environment.
- Manage and coordinate the accreditation process of all offerings through the BARIJ Munitions service provider/partner with the UAE accreditation authority.
- Identify, together with the UAE Armed Forces and other clients, the educational training needs of the UAE Armed Forces Munitions (and respective other clients) personnel within the munitions environment.
- Identify, together with the UAE Armed Forces and other clients, any educational enhancements required by the staff of the UAE Armed Forces (and respective other clients) within the munitions environment.
- Communicate the needs of the client with the BARIJ Munitions partner/service provider for the bespoke development of courses and/or delivery of existing courses for the client to satisfy their educational gap.
- Provide quality assurance on all offerings and scheduled events prior to approval for release.
- Manage and coordinate the proof reading and update and/or proof read and update all course content prior to approval and release.
- Manage and coordinate the processing of event and lecturer evaluations after completion of an event.
- Manage and coordinate all communication to students relating to course scheduling and results.
- Manage and coordinate all stakeholder interaction relating to venues, catering, course material and the like.
- Manage the capture and processing of student results together with the printing and award of certificates.
- Manage and coordinate the storage of assignments and results for a minimum of 2 years.
- Manage and coordinate the submission of new offering applications to the professional bodies.
- Manage and coordinate all submissions to the UAE Accreditation Authority.
- Review, approve and coordinate the accreditation of all facilitators, assessors and moderators with the UAE Accreditation Authority.
- Manage the drafting and release of credit baring information to the client and/or lecturers should the need arise.
- Draft and release NQF related letters when applicable.
- Manage and coordinate the renewal of expired applications with the professional bodies.
- Manage and coordinate the verification and confirmation of all offering CPD registrations.
- Manage and coordinate the recordkeeping of all registrations and confirmations thereof relating to all offerings.