Business Integration Manager
The Business Integration Manager is primarily responsible for creating and delivering a SCM structured integration strategy, process and execution plan. Drive the change by implementing improvement projects and ensure efficient and effective integration within Supply Chain Management
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Supply Chain Management
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ of experience in an aerospace maintenance and aircraft operating environment, preferably in military, of which at least 5 years in a similar position in Supply Chain Management
- Project Management certification is required (Prince2, APM, Agile …)
- Black Belt certification mandatory
- Knowledge of military aircraft operations
- Knowledge of aerospace industry best practice
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality/ Lean Tools (FMEA, DMAIC, 5W etc…)
- Leadership skills
- Planning, organizing, and integration skills
- Conceptual thinking skills
- Tact and diplomacy through effective communication (oral and written) at all levels of the organization
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong leadership development skills
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Achievement orientated and performance driven
- Detail orientation skills
- Consulting, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Customer service skills
- Statistical analysis skills
- Adaptability and flexibility skills
- Manages the integration of multi-functional projects through developing, coordinating and evaluating projects plans, budget management and business analysis
- Develops and maintains the SCM Supplier Registration process in order to improve effectiveness, efficiency while ensuring the appropriate supply base to deliver to the customer
- Assists the VP SCM in developing the SCM Strategy and milestones in collaboration with the Functional Heads
- Acts as a liaison for the SCM department to enhance and/or develop the operating processes
- Be the first point of contact for any internal or external audit within the SCM department
- Evaluates departmental performance by implementing and monitoring the KPIs in order to translate into SCM projects and/or initiatives to create an effective Supply Chain Management
- Creates and formats complex reporting on performance, costs to the Leadership Management when required (provide business analytical reports and recommend KPIs)
- Provides strong reporting and analytical information to support the management team for decision-making
- Leads and/ or participates in cross-functional projects / initiatives to enhance/or develop business requirements.
- Ensures enhancements and changes are in compliance with AMMROC
- Generates and distributes management reports in accurate and timely manner
- Assesses current procedures to accomplish department goals
- Develops and establishes an effective communication structure
- Maintains and ensures a data classification and data security program within the Business Integration function
- Monitor and manage the SCM Department KPIs on a regular basis
- Improves the SCM operating processes and systems in collaboration with the functions head.
- Supports in developing the business strategy of SCM and translates strategies into SCM initiatives to ensure alignment with company’s goals
- Implements the day-to-day operations assigned for the local Business Integration section to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
- Assists with the planning, monitoring and reporting on the performance of the Business Integration section in line with the requirements of both AMMROC and regulatory requirements.
- Contributes to the preparation of the department budget and monitors financial performance of the Compliance function versus the budget so that the business is aware of forecasted cost and revenues, areas of underperformance are identified and opportunities to improve performance are capitalised upon.
- Prepares statements and reports, timely and accurately to meet AMMROC and departmental requirements, policies and standards.
- Recommends improvements to department policies and procedures covering all areas to ensure any procedural/legislative requirements are covered and met as necessary while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to customers.
- Prepares function statements and reports in a timely and accurate manner to meet the requirements of AMMROC and department policies and standards.
- Ensures direct reports adhere to & actively promote and support all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls, emphasizing employee safety, legislative compliance to promote a responsible environmental attitude.
- Identifies opportunities to take part in change initiatives, programs and projects that reflect international best practice and changes in the competitive environment.
- Ensures that accountabilities for the implementation of improvement opportunities are completed within the assigned deadlines.
- Performs other related duties or assignments as directed